- Coaching Certification Issues and Master Coach Course Fee Schedule .
- 4 Day Small Group Masters-Level Coach Training Course
– For qualified professionals who wish to build and manage (internal or external) a ‘world best-standard’ business coaching practice/program and receive instruction and practice in essential psychological based behavioral change tools and assessment instruments. This business coaching course is strictly limited to a very small number of qualified participants
(size = 8 to 10 ) who: a) prefer to learn via small group interaction and group role-play; b) have similar training/professional development needs to the
other participants; c) wish to establish a network of fellow coaches who
share a similar professional profile/background and, d) require vital post-course support/follow-on mentoring.
- 3 Day In-House Coaching Program Management Course -for Organizations
– Special version of above Business and Executive Master Coach
Certification Course conducted in your office. For qualified personnel in organizations who wish to learn how to: a) upgrade their coaching competencies; b) use industry proven best practices and processes;
c) use behavioral change tools and coaching management practices that
best suit their working environment and, d) design, build and manage
‘best-industry standard’ or ‘world-standard’ coaching programs.
- Existing Coaching Project -Support Program
- Pre-Course and Post-Course Support -Mentoring Program – or Client Management and Business Practice Support. This important support is personally provided by Dr. Skiffington. The support can involve multiple
levels of agreed upon assistance and guidance and provides the glue to creating foundational strength and resiliency in the mastery and practice
of the taught coaching skills.
- Business Opportunities -For Course Graduates
1) Facilitator Licensing Program – this program is suitable for persons/businesses who wish to provide coaching educational
services within their organization or supplied by their external practice. Graduates of Dr Skiffington’s Master Coach Course can apply to license Workshop Training / Course Manuals (such as: Dr Skiffington’s ‘Manager/Leader as Coach’ and Mentor Certification Courses ).
Licensed users are able to re-brand these industry-proven courses (containing over 30 extensive modules) with their own name and
re-format the material to create short seminars or workshops or longer certificate courses etc.
2) Accredited Regional Business Partners -Qualified graduates are able
to organize and sponsor ‘Master Coach’ courses in their region. Other Executive and Business Coaching Services:
- Latest case studies/examples of various types of our customized, Small Group, In-House Certified Master Coach Course -delivered to the offices/locale of our Business, Corporate, Non-Profit and Government Clients
- Online Coach Referral – Dr. Skiffington’s 1 to 1 Global Coaching Network provides a free search to find the best qualified, specialist organizational/executive coach to meet your needs. Special Coaching Reports:
- Latest Business and Executive Coaching Reports